Unleash Your Consciousness!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virginia False Flag WDBJ7 HOAX - GREG TALKS - Video Podcast Ep.#3

Go down

Virginia False Flag WDBJ7 HOAX - GREG TALKS - Video Podcast Ep.#3  Empty Virginia False Flag WDBJ7 HOAX - GREG TALKS - Video Podcast Ep.#3

Post  Viper (Greg Scott) Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:34 am

Published on 31 Aug 2015
[TOPICS] Virginia Fake Shooting, Cover Ups, Inside Jobs, False Flags, Hoax News, Gun Rights, Unlawful Gun Laws, 2nd Amendment, Natural Law, Understanding What Militia Means & What It Is, Propaganda, Mind Control, CIA Acting As Public, Historical Events Used As Tools To Engineer Society, Media Telling Lies, Previous False Flag Events, Building Hoax Story Lines Based On Previous Hoaxes, Illusions Of Safety, Reality, The Universally Granted Right To Defend Yourself, State Sponsored Terrorism & More.

LINKS IN THE VIDEO
http://www.un.org/disarmament/ATT/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211613/Slain-WDBJ7-reporter-Alison-Parker-s-worker-boyfriend-Chris-Hurst-speaks-out.html

This is a video podcast around 1 hour 20 mins, basically having a few words about the outrageous "news" that is being pumped out as "truth" when in fact it's nothing of the kind. I am just a man speaking his mind on some topics. I am speaking on what I see in actuality. I am NOT believing what I'm told to believe by mainstream media. I could have put a lot more information in front of you but the video is already long enough and there just seems to be an endless stream of lies from the media so I could get into lots of other details that I didn't get into in this video, regardless, even if and when the mainstream narrative changes it will still be lies.

The hoax will still be a hoax.

I thought I would put this into the video podcast section on my youtube playlists because this is less of an official documentary film and more of a light "rant" while exposing some things I see within this WDBJ7 seemingly fake shooting of a so called "journalist".

Just me speaking my mind a little, nothing special. I made this video as a follow up to the previous video I made regarding this hoax in order for people in the UK to realize what they already had taken away from them but more towards helping people in the USA become aware or stay aware of what I think is fake news by the mainstream puppet media.

Stay sharp folks.
Viper (Greg Scott)
Viper (Greg Scott)
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down